The Kyle Gohr Leadership Scholarship
The Story Behind the Opportunity
This scholarship was inspired by an AdvantaClean employee. As a military
veteran, Kyle saw firsthand how PTSD and substance abuse affected those
around him, after coming back from deployment. Rather than stand on the
sidelines, his passion is to work for Veterans Affairs as a counselor,
and is currently pursuing his degree. The founding of AdvantaClean started
with a mission to help people, and we couldn't be more proud to support
Kyle in his venture.
That is why the Kyle Gohr Leadership Scholarship was started. In Kyle's honor, we would like to broaden our support, by offering a $1500 scholarship to those pursuing a degree in mental health.
For AdvantaClean, this is a way for us recognize and say thank you for the sacrifices people like Kyle make to better our communities.
HOW TO APPLY
Respond: Write a 500-600 word essay or create a 3-5 minute YouTube video around one of the topics listed below.
- If you had the authority to change the people’s lives who suffer from mental health in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?
- Describe your most meaningful achievement and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.
- AdvantaClean’s core values are Community, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, and Service. Describe how you embody one of our values and what it means to you.
Submit: Email your response to email@example.com
A Few Tips:
- Submit your own work. Plagiarized content will disqualify your submission.
- Essay responses that are fewer than 500 words will not be eligible to win.
- For more back ground information on Kyle Gohr, check out his appearance on Under Cover Boss.
- The submission deadline for this contest is 12:00pm EST on November 15th 2017.
Make Your Home
Safe, Clean & Healthy