Location: Seattle, WA 98115
Problem: After the customer had a bad install of gutters. the exterior sheathing, which was lined with drywall, became wet.
Solution: All the vinyl siding, foam boards, house wrap, drywall and sheathing were removed, new vapor was installed along with sheathing. A siding company installed new foam boards and re-installed the vinyl siding.
Location: North Bend, WA 98045
Problem: Customer had a toilet overflow that went on for three days in the upstairs master bathroom leaking down into a kitchen, pantry, formal dining, entry, stairway, closet, formal living room and crawlspace.
Solution: We packed out all the contents in the affected areas and placed them in PODS stored in the driveway. Then, we removed all the affected materials drywall, cabinets, hardwoods, carpet, tile, tub, shower, etc. We treated all the wood substrates and dried the framing and sub-floors.
Location: Bellevue, WA 98006
Problem: Restaurant above the piano store had a grease tank located in the wall in the back corner of their showroom. The piano ranged anywhere 35k to 135K. The sales people at the piano store began to notice grease to seeping from under the walls and through the vinyl planks on the floor. The smell was pretty terrible.
Solution: We set containment in attempt to contain the smell. We set an scrubber, 2 hydroxyl machines, demoed all affected materials that could be removed and deep cleaned all the affected areas with a heavy degreaser. The floors we scrubbed with a degreaser and extracted.
Location: Everett, WA 98203
Problem: Dishwasher leaked affecting the hardwoods, kitchen cabinets, and crawlspace.
Solution: Due to health issues with one of the children the mitigation was scheduled out a month. So most of the areas where dry but mold growth had occurred. Containment was set and all affected areas were removed and treated for mold.
Location: Bothell, WA 98012
Problem: Home owners are selling their home and during the inspection for the buyer, mold was found on the sheathing in the attic. The mold was caused by a ceiling fan exhaust that had fallen from the vent.
Solution: We re-installed the exhaust ducting, hepa-vacuumed, sprayed an anti-microbial, wiped or scrubbed with a wire brush, treated with a Fiberlock areas where the heavy staining was still visible.
Location: Shoreline, WA 98133
Problem: A mold test was preformed by an outside testing firm in which determined a higher level of mold than normal. During my inspection there was not visible mold except on the vinyl window tracks. Moisture testing and a thermal camera was used to locate the possibility of moisture but none was found.
Solution: We cleaned and treated every surface in the unit from top to bottom, set air scrubbers and fogged.
Location: Sammamish, WA 98074
Problem: Mold growth on garage door and mold in the master bedroom shower.
Solution: The garage was cleaned and treated. The shower was scrubbed and treated, containment area was set along with a dehumidifier. Once the shower was dry, we resealed the tile grout.