Indoor air quality problems can have a major impact on your health and comfort. And it is extremely important to make sure that only highly-qualified individuals are called upon to investigate, mitigate and confirm that a problem has been properly resolved.
- When interviewing a mold remediation expert you will want to ask the following:
- What qualifications and or licenses do they currently hold for Mold testing and Mold remediation?
- Are they licensed and insured for the work being performed?
- Have they preformed projects of similar size?
- Are they able to provide a list of references?
Your professional mold removal contractor should develop a mold remediation plan specific for your needs, ensuring your problem is remedied quickly and effectively. Anyone can remove mold, but it takes a mold remediation professional to do it right. If mold remediation is done improperly, it can easily do more harm than good. Below is a list of steps that may be needed to complete your mold remediation process:
- Prepare the site
- Contain the area
- Achieve negative air pressure
- Remove damaged materials
- HEPA vacuum and clean-up
- Apply antimicrobial treatment
- Conduct clearance testing
- Remove containment
- Repair area
Let AdvantaClean provide you with a professional opinion on how to eliminate your mold problem. We're experts, and we care about the health of your home and your family.