Peace of Mind is Just a Phone Call Away with AdvantaClean of Cary and Apex
Commercial Business Sanitizing
24/7 Emergency Response
AdvantaClean of Cary and Apex
We are committed to the health and well-being of our community.
- Artem Lopatchenko, Owner
AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex has been operating since November 2009. Mark England, the owner, has remained committed to providing the highest quality of service and commitment to all AdvantaClean customers. AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex is certified in fire and water restoration, mold inspection and remediation and air systems cleaning.
AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary and Apex specializes in fire, smoke, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, as well as mold inspection, testing and removal. We deliver superior customer service and well-qualified educated advice, and we will work diligently to resolve the issues we encounter to restore a healthy living environment. AdvantaClean Environmental of Cary/Apex is the environmental specialist throughout the Triangle, as well as Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Lillington, Sanford and Fort Bragg. Our team of certified professionals is ready to address all your service needs. Contact us Today!
Mold Removal, Water Damage, and Air Duct Cleaning Services in Wake County and Surrounding Areas
- AdvantaClean of Cary/Apex has trained specialists in a variety of maintenance and recovery tasks: We perform expert air duct cleaning, coil cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning. We also perform cleanup and restoration for fire, smoke damage, flood, water damage, and mold infestations.
- AdvantaClean of Cary/Apex follows practices and standards established by leading organizations: The standards set by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification (IICRC), Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization (MICRO), and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are always followed with each client need.
- Our team approach is tailored to each individual situation: We carefully assess the situation, and explain our approach with regard to methodology, time frame, and costs. This process happens before any work gets done. We want our customers to understand the process and experience the best possible outcomes.
- AdvantaClean of Cary/Apex offers timely, effective, and reliable service when it comes to disaster recovery: We’re available to respond at all times, any day of the week, any time of the year. We are also experienced at working with insurance adjusters to ensure the claims process goes as smoothly as possible.
- AdvantaClean of Cary/Apex is locally owned and operated: Owner Mark England is involved in every project and works hard to ensure timely response, outstanding service, qualified and helpful staff, and the right equipment is used for every project.
- AdvantaClean of Cary/Apex offers 12 months interest free financing to qualified costumers
Our Reviews Speak for Themselves
There Are Many Things We Do Well And We Are Known For Being The Best!
AdvantaClean Partners with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition previously aired for nine years (2003-2012) and quickly grew to become a beloved household favorite. The most transformative and inspirational show is back on television with 10 new episodes on HGTV featuring Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson as the new host. The series highlights families that encourage positive change by giving back to their communities and the volunteers they've inspired to transform their home in seven days.