Make Your Home
Safe, Clean & Healthy
COMMERCIAL DUCT CLEANING VS. RESIDENTIAL DUCT CLEANING
Residential and commercial HVAC systems and associated ductwork vary greatly so you need a service provider that specializes in large facility commercial duct cleaning. AdvantaClean has the experience and expertise necessary to perform industrial, governmental or commercial duct cleaning.
WE HAVE COMPLETED HUNDREDS OF COMMERCIAL DUCT CLEANING PROJECTS IN:
- Hospitals and universities
- Critical care facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- High security facilities
- High and mid-rise buildings
Certified commercial duct cleaning requires extensive knowledge in proper
containment and remediation procedures for the protection and well-being
of the building’s occupants. AdvantaClean technicians are mindful
of every space we provide commercial duct cleaning in, and follow the
rigorous guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
An experienced commercial duct cleaning technician will inspect your system, evaluate the conditions, and discuss cleaning options with you. We will provide a cost estimate based on your choice of services and can complete commercial duct cleaning on your schedule, discretely and with minimum disruption.
COMMERCIAL DUCT CLEANING IS AN IMPORTANT COMPONENT OF MAINTAINING GOOD INDOOR AIR QUALITY.
According to NADCA, “Indoor air quality is one concern that building managers and building inhabitants have when they decide to investigate an HVAC system. Through normal occupation in a building, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the ductwork.”
In addition to regularly scheduled commercial duct cleaning and HVAC maintenance, NADCA also recommends that newly installed HVAC systems or HVAC systems undergoing renovation be verified clean and protected before the building is reoccupied and the system is permitted to operate.
Call (877) 800-2382 for a FREE commercial duct cleaning estimate.
COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING
AdvantaClean always provides our clients with a clear understanding of our commercial duct cleaning processes and procedures. Adhering to NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards, you can expect the following during the commercial duct cleaning process:
CLEANING OF AIR DUCTS: PROTECTIVE COVERINGS
Prior to starting the project, protective coverings will be placed in areas where commercial duct cleaning is being performed to protect electronic equipment, desks, file cabinets, and other items. All occupied spaces will be left in a clean and ready to occupy condition.
CLEANING OF AIR DUCTS: SERVICE OPENINGS
During commercial duct cleaning, AdvantaClean will utilize existing service openings whenever possible.
- Other service openings may be installed when necessary to facilitate inspection and cleaning.
- New service openings will be created and installed according to the standards of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association.
- All metal service opening plates will be sealed with a NADCA approved sealant to prevent air loss.
CLEANING OF AIR DUCTS: CEILINGS
We may remove and reinstall ceiling sections to gain access to the HVAC system during the commercial duct cleaning process.
CLEANING OF AIR DUCTS: SUPPLY AND RETURN DIFFUSERS
During commercial duct cleaning, we will clean supply diffusers, return grills, dampers, and diffuser boots. Supply and return diffusers are located and removed, then cleaned and staged to dry.
CLEANING OF AIR DUCTS: SUPPLY AND RETURN DUCTWORK
Supply and return ductwork cleaning includes cleaning duct interiors, fiber board duct, flexible duct, louvers, dampers and turning vanes.
- The outside air intake and return ductwork will be cleaned to ensure that dirt and debris are eliminated from re-entering the air handler unit and supply ductwork.
- Controlled containment practices and zoning methods will ensure debris is not dispersed outside of the HVAC system during the commercial duct cleaning process.
- Each duct zone will be placed under negative pressure through the use of HEPA filtered vacuums.
- Using NADCA approved agitation devices, dirt and debris will be removed from the internal surface of the ductwork, drawn by negative air pressure, and captured in HEPA filtered vacuum collectors.
Call (877) 800-2382 for commercial duct cleaning.
CLEANING OF AIR DUCTS: AIR HANDLERS AND COILS
Air handler and coil cleaning entails cleaning all blowers, fan housings, plenums, blades / turning vanes, louvers, shafts, baffles, dampers, drive assemblies and coils.
- All controls and motors will be protected with protective barriers prior to cleaning.
- The fan blower and housing will be cleaned and rinsed thoroughly.
- Interior components of the plenum and cabinet will be vacuumed or washed by hand.
- Coils are hand vacuumed on both sides to remove any large debris and an alkaline based coil cleaner will be applied to the coil bank.
- A final rinse of the coils is performed to remove any remaining chemical or loose debris on the coils.
CLEANING OF AIR DUCTS: DAILY PROGRESS REPORTS
Each day, a daily commercial duct cleaning progress report will be completed which will be available upon your request.