Commercial Air Conditioner Coil Cleaning
Keeping an air conditioning unit well maintained increases the life and efficiency of the heating and air conditioning unit. That’s why air conditioner coil cleaning should be near the top of every building’s maintenance list.
As air moves over the air conditioner coils, contaminants such as dirt, dust, mold spores, moisture and pollen collect. When this happens, the air conditioning coils become a breeding ground for bacteria and mold, threatening indoor air quality. If air conditioner coil cleaning is not performed, buildup on the air conditioning coils also creates an insulated effect, preventing the coil from absorbing heat and reducing air flow, resulting in greater energy consumption.
When the air conditioning coils become contaminated, the system has to work harder, using more energy to accomplish the required heat transfer. According to the US Department of Energy (DOE), the “HVAC system accounts for 40 to 60 percent of the energy used in US commercial and residential buildings.” Add in the fact that an air conditioning unit with dirty coils can use from 30 to 37 percent more energy than a unit with clean coils, the case is clear. Ensuring your HVAC system is maintained and functioning properly saves both energy and money.
Call (877) 800-2382 for commercial air conditioner coil cleaning.
Make Your Home
Safe, Clean & Healthy
WITHOUT AIR CONDITIONER COIL CLEANING:
- A dirty air conditioning coil will increase power costs
- A dirty air conditioning coil may shorten the life of the HVAC system
- A dirty air conditioning coil may compromise a building’s indoor air quality
- A dirty air conditioning coil will decrease the ability of the HVAC system to work to its full potential
WITH AIR CONDITIONING COIL CLEANING YOU WILL:
- Gain savings on energy costs
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Improve indoor air quality
- Enhance reliability and service life of your system
- Maintain peak operating efficiency
Based on research conducted by the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers, ( ASHRAE), you can save from 10 to 25 percent of the average operation cost for up to 15 years of service life on your air conditioning unit, or from 25 to 55 percent after 15 years of operation by having air conditioner coil cleaning performed.