Water Damage Restoration, Mold Removal & Air Duct Cleaning with AdvantaClean of DuBois-Punxsutawney
Commercial Business Sanitizing
24/7 Emergency Response
AdvantaClean of DuBois-Punxsutawney
We are committed to the health and well-being of our community.
- William Young, Owner
Today, as a national leader in light environmental services, AdvantaClean maintains a full suite of offerings for residential, commercial, institutional, and governmental properties that make these buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like emergency water removal, mold removal, and air duct cleaning.
AdvantaClean has over 120 offices nationwide and is headquartered in Huntersville, North Carolina on a five-acre industrial site. The state-of-the-art 22,000 square foot campus includes executive training facilities, a continuing education center and a simulation environment for hands-on technical instruction. AdvantaClean provides services throughout the entire United States, including Puerto Rico and Hawaii, and is registered to serve clients in Canada.
AdvantaClean of DuBois-Punxsutawney will cover a territory from DuBois, Clarion, Kittanning, Butler, Indiana and Ebensburg and all in between.
Mold Removal, Water Damage, and Air Duct Cleaning Services in Falls Creek, PA
Advantaclean of DuBois-Punxsutawney opened for business in Pennsylvania in March 2015. Located in Falls Creek, PA. Owned and operated by William and Starleen Young, we take pride in providing great customer service while helping our customers solve a problem in their home or business.
If you experience flooding because of a burst pipe or natural disaster, it is important you call AdvantaClean of DuBois-Punxsutawney immediately. The longer you wait to have water removed from your property, the more susceptible you become to mold growth, water damage, and other costly issues. Our highly trained mold specialists have the tools and knowledge necessary to mitigate water, dry out the area, clean air ducts and restore the property.
We Provide Services Grounded In:
- Community - As a locally owned and operated company, we have strong ties with our community. We give back every chance we can, which is why we're a St. Jude National Partner.
- Accountability - When we make our customers a promise, we are sure to follow through with it. We gladly go above and beyond what is asked of us it if means making the customer happy.
- Respect - We understand your time is important, which is why we respect it by arriving promptly and finishing the job in the estimated timeframe. We also treat your property with the same care we would show our own.
- Excellence - Our DuBois restoration experts are committed to providing superior services unparalleled in excellence.
- Service - We live to serve. This means taking the time to make our customers comfortable and providing lasting solutions to help them move on with their lives.
At AdvantaClean of DuBois-Punxsutawney, our mission is simple – provide exceptional mold remediation, water damage repairs, and air duct cleaning services. Our certified and licensed professionals adhere to the highest national and safety standards to exceed expectations. We place the customer first in everything we do. From the initial inspection and talking to insurance companies to the final repair and quality check, we make sure everything is done right the first time.
At AdvantaClean, we stand behind our work. We are well regarded across the country for our customer service, experience, and technique. Our success stems from our company's core values.
AdvantaClean focuses on but not limited to four major lines of business in Residential, Commercial and Industrial markets:
- Mold Inspection and Remediation
- Emergency Water Loss and Mitigation
- Air vent and duct cleaning
- Coil Cleaning
All representatives are bonded, insured and certified by Micro for mold, NADCA ASCS for air ducts, IICRC WRT for water loss, EPA Lead and OSHA for contractor work.
Our Reviews Speak for Themselves
There Are Many Things We Do Well And We Are Known For Being The Best!
AdvantaClean Partners with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition previously aired for nine years (2003-2012) and quickly grew to become a beloved household favorite. The most transformative and inspirational show is back on television with 10 new episodes on HGTV featuring Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson as the new host. The series highlights families that encourage positive change by giving back to their communities and the volunteers they've inspired to transform their home in seven days.