LANCASTER AIR DUCT CLEANING EXPERTS
Why do you need your Lancaster air ducts cleaned?
Your air ducts are the pathways that the heated and/or cooled air will travel through in our home. Air duct cleaning removes the dust, dander, hair, bacteria, mold and other contaminants that accumulate over time from your air ductwork. Your air ducts are the circulatory system of your home, which is why air duct cleaning is so important!
Since your ductwork is often out of sight, they are often out of mind and often get neglected. This neglect can lead to poor indoor air quality, odors, and health problems.
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) advises cleaning of air ducts every 4-7 years. According to NADCA, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living! Your HVAC system recirculates air five to seven times per day, so dust in the home and other air pollutants are pulled into your air ducts, attaches to the walls and builds up over time.
A single piece of dust in the home can contain flakes of dead skin, pet dander and living organisms like mold spores, bacteria and dust mites that irritate nasal passages, causing allergies from dust. According to the Environmental Protection Association (EPA), Americans spend 90% of their time indoors. That, along with the fact that indoor pollutants can be up to 100 times higher than outdoor air, think what you may be breathing on a daily basis!
Indoor air pollution has been identified as a top environmental health risk in the US and air duct cleaning has shown to greatly reduce indoor air contaminants, making your home a healthier place to live.
Air duct cleaning can also greatly improve your home HVAC system’s efficiency. When your air ducts are clean and the air is flowing freely, your HVAC system does not have to work as hard and less power is used, lowering your monthly energy bills!
HOW DID MY AIR DUCTS GET SO DIRTY?
WHY CALL ADVANTACLEAN OF LANCASTER TO CLEAN YOUR AIR DUCTS?
AdvantaClean of Lancaster is a leading provider of air duct cleaning (Per Lancaster’s Readers’ choice awards). We are NADCA certified. All of our professional technicians have undergone criminal background checks and a drug screening.
Cleaning of air ducts helps maintain healthy indoor air quality in your Lancaster home.
- Call AdvantaClean for air duct cleaning if you notice that you need to sweep and dust more than usual.
- Call AdvantaClean if you experience higher than normal utility bills – cleaning of air ducts can improve your system’s efficiency.
- Call AdvantaClean when allergy signs appear, especially after air starts to flow – cleaning of air ducts can remove particulates such as mold and dust, which are known triggers.
- Call AdvantaClean if the rooms in your home have little or no air flow coming from the air conditioning vents – cleaning of air ducts will help restore air flow throughout your ventilation system.
HOW ADVANTACLEAN OF LANCASTER CLEANS YOUR AIR DUCTS SYSTEM
AdvantaClean of Lancaster follows the meticulous standards set by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) to perform Lancaster air duct cleaning.
- Our crews will show up at your home on time and in an AdvantaClean branded vehicle.
- Our technicians will greet you and carefully review the services you have requested, explaining our air duct cleaning process in detail.
- Your home will be prepared for air duct cleaning, ensuring that all vents and returns are accessible, and placing protective flooring covers and corner guards where necessary.
- Our technicians will carefully seal your vents and returns before the duct cleaning begins, and put your air conditioning ducts under negative pressure to maximize airflow.
- We will connect a powerful vacuum device to your main trunk line, which will collect dirt, dust, mold and other contaminants that will be dislodged during the air duct cleaning.
- High pressured compressed air whips will be inserted into the ductwork to dislodge the dirt and debris, which will be collected in the containment unit.
- After the duct cleaning process is complete, we will seal the access hole in your main trunk line with a metal access panel, according to NADCA standards.
- Our technician will review your air duct cleaning project with you to ensure your satisfaction, and answer any questions you may have.