Blacksburg, VA Water Damage Services
Mention water damage and most people think of flooding after days of heavy downpours. Yet, even on a sunny day, your home can become waterlogged. Whether the culprit is a leaking water heater, overloaded washing machine, or an overflowing sink, the damage to your home or office can be devastating - and costly.
AdvantaClean of Southwest Virginia is happy to help! Removing the water as quickly as possible is imperative to preventing further damage and maintaining your home's condition and value. Additional, if moisture is not removed from walls, floors, and ceilings in a timely manner, there is a significant risk of mold problems developing. Mold can begin growing and spreading in as little as 24-48 hours and remediation can be very expensive compared to water damage repair.
Water Mitigation Services Include:
- Complete water extraction
- Structural and content drying
- Deodorization and odor removal
- Mold removal (MICRO certified)
What you can expect from AdvantaClean of Southwest Virginia:
- Professional, "IICRC" certified technicians
- Fully-detailed estimates via Xactimate for insurance claims
- Complete coordination with your insurance company
- Daily contact to keep you informed on the status of your project.