There are thousands of varieties of mold spores in the air, and some are more harmful than others. Furthermore, infants, older people, and people with compromised immune systems can more susceptible to mold allergies.
Signs that may imply the presence of a mold problem include:
- Physical symptoms that include: eye irritation, coughing, sneezing, nasal congestion or increased allergies
- Musty odors in the home or coming from the ductwork
- Discoloration around air conditioning vents
- White patches under carpet or linoleum, in cabinets or behind furniture
- Staining, swelling or crumbling of plaster or drywall
- Separation of baseboards from the wall or floor
If mold is present, our certified technicians will safely remediate the problem by following proper procedures to ensure the containment and disposal of mold without causing any further contamination or damage.
We know the importance of both time and safety, and will remove and clean
the affected areas as quickly and effectively as possible.
We are committed to fix your home or business and bring back your peace of mind.
If there is even the slightest suspicion of mold growth gives us a call!
We serve the Triangle, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Lillington, Sanford Pinehurst and Fort Bragg.