YOUR CHARLESTON, SC COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONER COIL CLEANING EXPERTS!
Coil cleaning helps you save money, decrease energy consumption, and improves your indoor air quality. A dirty air conditioning coil increases power costs, decreases the HVAC system potential, and may deter your building or home’s indoor air quality. At AdvantaClean of the Lowcountry, we specialize in coil cleaning for residential, commercial, and governmental facilities.
We know how important it is to have your air conditioner running efficiently, especially in the Charleston heat. We also know how crucial it is to be able to breathe easy with great air quality. It has been proven that property owners are wasting energy and money by forcing their heating and cooling systems to run with contaminated and clogged coils.
WHY DO DIRTY COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING COILS NEED TO BE CLEANED?
When air flows over the air conditioner coils, contaminants such as dirt, mold spores, moisture, and pollen collect and settle on the air conditioning coils. This can potentially turn the coils into a breeding area for bacteria, mold, and mildew, compromising indoor air quality.
When the air conditioning coils become polluted, the air conditioning system has to work harder. This causes more energy consumption— raising energy costs.
Without air conditioner coil cleaning:
- Contaminated air conditioning coils will extend energy costs
- Dirty air conditioning coils can potentially decrease the lifespan of the heating and air conditioning system
- Contaminated air conditioning coils can decrease the quality of a building’s indoor air quality
- Dirty conditioning coils diminish the performance of the HVAC system
Regular cleaning of an HVAC unit and its coil the following benefits:
- Removal of harmful bacterial growth
- Helps to prevent contagious illnesses that can be transmitted from and through the air handling unit
- Eliminates odors created from microbial or mold growth
- Reduced energy usage and greater control of the temperature in the conditioned area
AdvantaClean of the Lowcountry provides coil cleaning services to all of Charleston, North Charleston, Summerville, Mt Pleasant, Daniel Island, Goose Creek, Ladson, Moncks Corner, Georgetown, Pawley’s Island, James Island, Johns Island, Isle of Palms, Ravenel, Kiawah Island.
Contact AdvantaClean, your Charleston, SC coil cleaning experts. We are focused on delivering great customer service via fast solutions and long term cooling efficiency for all of our customers.
caLL ADVANTACLEAN TODAY FOR A FREE COIL CLEANING ESTIMATE TODAY AT (843) 806-0862!