Ft. Lauderdale Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vent cleanings are crucial to be cleaned on a yearly basis. There are over 15,500 dryer vent fires yearly, we are here to ensure you are safe in your home. A standard dryer vent cleaning will include us cleaning the dryer exhaust on the back of the dryer where the lent collects, we will then clean the vent starting from the inside of your property going to the exterior. We will also clean the vent from the exterior of your home to the interior of your home to ensure we are reaching the entire length of the vent.
AdvantaClean of Fort Lauderdale'S DRYER VENT CLEANING EXPERTS HAVE THE EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO KEEP YOUR FT. LAUDERDALE DRYER VENTS CLEAR OF LINT BUILDUP.
Our expert service technicians are trained and equipped to return your Ft. Lauderdale dryer exhaust vents to pristine condition, saving you time and money.
Benefits of dryer vent cleaning:
- Fire Safety: Ft Lauderdale dryer vents fill up with lint over time. Lint buildup can be highly flammable and cause dryer fires. Dryer fires cause $35 million in property damage in the USA each year.
- Energy Savings: Dryer vents that are clogged and blocked with lint often take more than a single cycle to dry a load of clothes. Dryer vent cleaning allows your dryer to dry laundry properly, reducing the number of cycles you must run your dryer-- reducing energy consumption and your energy bill.
- Protect your dryer (and your wallet): When you do not clean your dryer regularly, your dryer has to work harder to dry each load of laundry. This means more cycles and more heat during each cycle. This extra stress leads to costly repairs and a shorter lifespan for your dryer.
How do I know if my Ft Lauderdale dryer vent needs cleaning?
Have you had your Ft Lauderdale dryer vent cleaned in the last 12 months? If not, then you may need a dryer vent cleaning!
Signs you need a dryer vent cleaning:
- Dryer taking more than one cycle to dry a load of laundry
- Hot laundry room
- Spike in energy bill
- Hot dryer after a cycle
- Strange smell on clothes when they come out of the dryer
When it’s time to get your Ft. Lauderdale dryer vents cleaned, our certified experts to get the job done. Our dryer vent cleaning service helps your wallet, your dryer, and keeps your family safe. By calling AdvantaClean of Fort Lauderdale back every 12 months you can drastically extend the life of your dryer while reducing a major fire hazard and saving yourself hundreds of dollars per year.
Let AdvantaClean of Fort Lauderdale’s experts give you safety and peace of mind with our professional dryer exhaust vent cleaning service.
CALL US TODAY FOR A ft. lauderdale DRYER VENT CLEANING quote at (954) 994-2947!