Houston Dryer Vent Cleaning
About Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vents can become clogged with bacteria and other potentially harmful debris when they aren’t cleaned on a regular basis. Not only that, but a clogged dryer vent can easily spark fires – in fact, it’s been widely reported that more than 3,000 fires are caused by dryers every year! Considering this prevalence of dryer vent fires, it’s crucial that homeowners make vent maintenance and cleaning a top priority.
AdvantaClean of Houston Central can help you do just this! For over 20 years, our team of experts has been providing professional, top-quality dryer vent cleaning services for hundreds of residential and commercial properties in Houston. We’re skilled at helping you:
- Unclog your vents
- Reduce your risk of starting a fire
- Save on energy costs in the process!
Preventing Dryer Vent Clogging
Of course, the best way to truly prevent any troublesome hazards resulting from your dirty dryer vent is to contact AdvantaClean – our professional services in Houston are unparalleled when it comes to dryer vent cleaning. Scheduling a once-per-year cleaning, however, isn’t sufficient if you truly want to ensure that your dryer vents stay spic and span. In between cleanings with AdvantaClean, here are some of the preventative measures you can take so that your vents stay as clean as possible in the meantime:
- Don’t overload your washing machines! This is a common mistake, but it’s not exactly worth contributing to the risks associated with dirty dryer vents. A properly loaded washing machine will be able to remove the right amount of moisture during its cycle, rendering the drying cycle that much easier.
- Be on alert when it comes to the level of heat that’s being generated from your dryer(s). If you’re standing in a laundry facility that feels notably hotter than normal, this could actually be a sign of a dirty dryer vent.
- When washing a load of clothing, use fabric softener rather than dryer sheets. Fabric softener helps get the job done just as well as dryer sheets – dryer sheets tend to contribute to lint buildup.
- Be sure to consistently check the outside opening of your dryer vent. Any abnormal lint buildup could mean that it’s high time to schedule a professional cleaning!
for dryer vent cleaning in Houston call us today! (713) 496-0511