AdvantaClean of Michiana is a family and veteran owned and operated light environmental company whose focus is indoor air quality. We do mold remediation, air duct & dryer vent cleaning as well as emergency water removal & structural drying.
Dennis Novak, a US Army veteran and engineer for more than 40 years, and Becky Novak, a REALTOR for 25 years, are the owners. If you call the office number one of them is most likely to answer the phone.
- Dennis and daughter, Michele, do the inspections.
- Dennis writes the reports & proposals.
- Michele is Project Manager - overseeing all projects in process.
- Becky is the voice of AdvantaClean of Michiana and the keeper of the schedule.
- Lynsay is a granddaughter and air duct lead. Her Fiancé, Justyn is also part of the team.
- Over the ‘summer break’ you might find other family members joining the team. Ryan & Jessica are great help when we need them.
If your family is having an indoor air quality problem – our family can help!