Where is Moisture Found in the Home?
Moisture can be found in almost any area of your home but is most commonly found in attics, basements, and crawl spaces. These areas tend to be poorly ventilated and aren't used as much as other spaces in the house. Without proper ventilation, moisture is retained and mold, mildew, and other bacteria are able to grow.
Why is Moisture Dangerous?
Moisture in your home is dangerous because it provides the perfect environment for mold, mildew, and other bacteria to settle and thrive. While mold may not seem like a big deal, it can cause health problems and can cause structural damage. Mold can cause both nasal and skin irritations, as well as respiratory infections. People with mold allergies may suffer from more serious reactions. It has even been linked as a contributor to young children developing asthma.
Contact the Professionals.
To deal with moisture and mold growth, don't wait another minute for help! Call AdvantaClean of Michigan City today and take advantage of our years of experience. Our professional, knowledgeable experts are ready to tackle your mold problem!
Call now for more information or to schedule an appointment. (219) 240-0343