Hundreds of homeowners trust AdvantaClean of Metro New Orleans to rid their home of mold each and every year.
While methods will vary with each project, AdvantaClean provides mold remediation in accordance with the standards set forth by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) S-520, the EPA, and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Guidelines on Assessment and Remediation of Fungi in Indoor Environments. Our Louisiana Mold Contractor's License is #250518.
We meet the highest standards in the industry, so you can rest assured that the mold in your home or business will be effectively removed and the air quality returned to normal.
When to Call ADVANTACLEAN?
- Is mold growth visible?
- Are there active water leaks in your home?
- Are your wood floors starting to buckle?
- Has a pipe leak gone unattended?
- Do you see staining, swelling, or crumbling of plaster or sheetrock?
- Do you notice discoloration around air conditioning vents?
- Do you smell a musty or stale odor in your home?