AdvantaClean is the company people of the South Puget Sound area choose when they need high quality and professional emergency water removal, mold clean up and air duct cleaning services- both residential and commercial. These problems often occur when you least expect them and it is important to act quickly to avoid bigger problems from developing. When disaster strikes give us a call any time.
We have crews available 24/7 to respond quickly when you need us the most.
In 1994 AdvantaClean was founded in Winter Park, Florida and has since grown into a national organization of over 225 individually owned franchise locations. AdvantaClean has experienced rapid success and has received countless awards. Most recently AdvantaClean is featured on the popular CBS show Undercover Boss airing in the fall of 2016.
Today, as a national leader in light environmental services, AdvantaClean maintains a full suite of offerings for residential, commercial, institutional, and governmental properties that make these structures clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants.
AdvantaClean of the South Sound is a veteran and family owned business and was opened in 2014. After the owners suffered a flood in their own home in 2012, they found that the company sent by the insurance company, while adequate, did not meet our expectations. We believe great customer service and high quality work are paramount and we are building our business on these principals.
Our values are important and we find and retain employees who embody these values. It may be the number one reason we are growing so rapidly and have so many happy customers who are willing to leave great reviews for us.
- Clean - its in our name. Our work area is cleaner when we leave than it was before we arrived. Our equipment, vehicles and personal appearance is kept clean and professional.
- Integrity - Doing the right thing when no one is looking and delivering what we promised to our customers.
- Continuous Improvement - Always getting better, more efficient and educating ourselves to be the best in the industry.
- Honest & Sincere - Tell the truth, even if its not the best information. Do what you say and say what you mean.
- Quality - Do the best job the first time. It may take more time and effort, but that is what it takes to be the best.