AdvantaCleans dryer vent cleaning experts have 20+ years experience to keep your Wilmington, NC dryer vents clear of lint buildup.
Our expert service technicians are trained and equipped to return your dryer exhaust vents to pristine condition, saving you time and money.
Why should I clean my dryer vents?
- Fire Safety: Dryer vents fill up with lint over time. This lint buildup is highly flammable and causes dryers to overheat and catch fire. Dryer fires cause $35 million in property damage in the USA each year.
- Energy Savings: Clogged and blocked dryer vents are the leading reason why dryers often take more than a single cycle to dry a load of clothes. By cleaning your dryer vent, you can dry laundry faster and lower your energy bill.
- Protect your dryer (and your wallet): When a dryer is connected to an uncleaned vent, it has to do more work to dry each load of laundry. This means more cycles and more heat during each cycle. This extra stress leads to costly repairs and a shorter lifespan for your dryer.
How do I know if my dryer vent needs cleaning?
Have you had your dryer vent cleaned in the last 12 months? If not, then you're due for a regular cleaning. Common symptoms of a dirty dryer vent include:
- Dryer taking more than one cycle to dry a load of laundry
- Hot laundry room
- Spike in energy bill
- Hot dryer after a cycle
- Strange smell on clothes when they come out of the dryer
When its time to get your dryer vents cleaned, our certified experts to get the job done. Our dryer vent cleaning service helps your wallet, your dryer, and keeps your family safe. By calling us back every twelve months you can drastically extend the life of your dryer while reducing a major fire hazard and saving yourself hundreds of dollars per year.
Let Advantaclean's experts give you safety and peace of mind with our professional dryer exhaust vent cleaning service.
GIVE US A CALL AT (910) 370-8420 FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY!