Advantaclean is always looking for new team members to uphold our values and standards. We take pride in our work and work hard. If you are interested in joining our team please contact us.
We are currently looking for Lead and Field Technicians with experience in water, mold remediation and HVAC.
Become part of our team and become part of a world-class franchise system where you can make the most of your talents and your career.
New Positions Available
Lead Technician Program
AdvantaClean Systems is a national leader, specializing in light environmental services to keep buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like emergency water removal, mold removal, air duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions for residential, commercial, institutional and governmental properties. For more information, visit www.advantaclean.com.
Due to growth in our company, we are seeking a technically proficient, customer-focused person to be selected for our Lead Technician Training Program. Within the program, the selected candidate(s) will work on-site with both our commercial and residential customers in the Gloucester & Camden County Area. The goal of the program is to teach or expand the existing skills and build the employee into Lead Technician. If you pride yourself on quality work, this is the perfect chance to demonstrate your technical ability, work ethic, and customer service skills!
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly pay based upon experience
- Excellent ongoing training program
- Benefits program for qualified employees
- Growth opportunities
Our Technicians provide mold remediation, moisture control solutions, air duct & dryer vent cleaning, and emergency water damage recovery services to our customers. Joining our team is a great opportunity to earn, learn and grow. There is even potential for upward mobility for the right individuals!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability
- Experience in mold remediation, water damage or air duct cleaning preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to prioritize, and follow work processes and job-scope requirements
- Capable of completing all job-related paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must have a neat, professional appearance at all times
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Basic computer skills is a plus
- IICRC, NADCA and/or MICRO certification, training or knowledge is a plus
We are a company who values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing quality workmanship and exceptional service through strong teamwork.
If you are talented, honest, hard-working, and looking for an opportunity to grow, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com!