Do You See Signs of Mold? Call (877) 800-2382
In 2004, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) found enough evidence to link respiratory tract symptoms, coughing, and wheezing to indoor mold and mildew exposure. The World Health Organization also credited poor indoor air quality to deteriorating health.
Some Health Risks Mold Poses:
- Skin irritation
- Breathing difficulties
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Persistent coughing and wheezing
- Lung damage or respiratory infections
Given the dangerous effects mold can have on your wellbeing, it is important to be aware of whether it is in your home or business. While some mold signs are obvious to spot, like when you see black spots on your wall, others are more difficult to trace. If your space starts smelling musty or you unexpectedly experience any of the symptoms listed above, it’s important to check your property for mold.
Reasons Customers Trust Us
- Our employees are trained at a National Training Facility.
- We average 4.9 in our reviews.
- We are a St. Jude National Partner.
- Our specialists are certified, licensed, and insured.
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
At AdvantaClean, our highly-trained specialists perform accurate mold inspections to determine the cause and source of the mold. We use cutting-edge technology and non-invasive methods to find the problem. Rather than trying to handle the search yourself, trust our professionals.
When Should You Get a Mold Inspection?
- For real estate transactions
- When there is no sign of mold, but the air is musty
- To monitor indoor air quality
- When there is a plumbing leak or extra moisture
Our mold specialists have extensive training and back their services with over 20 years of industry experience. Whether you want to protect your loved ones, pets, or business in general, we work quickly and efficiently to ensure your property is up to health codes. With our advanced technology, you can trust the accuracy of our work and the lasting solutions. We are Lead-Safe Certified (EPA), work with OSHA, NADCA, and more.
When you hire our professionals, you will receive industry-leading services from individuals who genuinely care. Call (877) 800-2382.