Sterling Heights MOISTURE CONTROL Services
Moisture buildup in a building, whether it’s commercial or residential can be detrimental to your home or business. The cause behind moisture invasion can be leakage, poor ventilation, or improperly installed fixtures. The buildup of moisture creates a perfect environment for the growth of mold and mildew in a building.
Here are some sources of moisture in a building:
- Entry of rain water and snow in a building through leaks in roofing
- Water leakage through plumbing system
- Moisture entry through soil foundation
- Ineffective direct evaporative cooling systems that increase indoor humidity
- Hot and humid outdoor air entering a building with the wind
- Damage inspection
- Moisture mitigation
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Drying through dehumidification
- Removing kitchen and laundry moisture
AdvantaClean’s technicians have more than 20 years of experience in addressing moisture problems in real estate properties and they are fully aware of the best industry standards and practices. They will find the root cause of moisture and fix it forever.
So if you have noticed moist areas in your building and are looking for a credible service provider to resolve your issue, you can trust us with reliable and quality delivery.