CERTIFIED TACOMA WATER DAMAGE SPECIALISTS
Water in your home or business can occur suddenly and without warning. This often occurs from issues related to plumbing, broken appliances, burst pipes and rainy weather. AdvantaClean of the South Sound is available to respond to all water damage and flood calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
QUICK TACOMA WATER DAMAGE RESPONSE AND RESTORATION
If you have water in your home or building, it is important that you take immediate action. Wasted moments can turn a small water damage cleanup job into a large or severe water damage restoration and reconstruction project quickly. You need to follow several steps, including contacting us for water removal services. With timely service and our team’s expertise, we will do our best to help you navigate this stressful time, save your belongings, and mitigate the damage. By following these steps, this will make the restoration process easier.
THE MOST COMMON WATER DAMAGE DISASTERS
- Flooded Basements and Crawlspaces
- Leaking appliances, hoses, water heaters, and plumbing
- Flooding due to storm damage and excessive rain
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs, and toilets
- Severe weather storms, tornados, and high wind damage
- Sewage backups
- Water damage from firefighting of home or building
WATER DAMAGE REPAIR CHECKLIST
- How to turn the main water valve off-- If you don't know where your main water shutoff valve is in your home, find out today. This could save you from experiencing a great deal of damage. Often in a panic situation, many forget where this valve is located, an easy fix is to tie a string or ribbon to the valve, so it’s easily spotted. Show the rest of your family where the valve is as well, just in case you aren't at home when the leak occurs.
- How do you turn off the electricity in your home?-- Safety is very important when dealing with water in your house. Turn off all your utilities and avoid using electrical appliances. In addition, do not turn on a ceiling fan, as that can cause a wet ceiling to cave in. If you’re unsure of the safety of your home, it is best to get outside.
- Contact Us Immediately-- Once you and your family are safe, pick up the phone and contact us right away! We need to get out on the scene quickly so we can remove the water from the house and start drying your home and all your belongings. Since we are a 24-hour emergency water damage service, we are on-call and on-hand day and night to take care of your water removal needs.
NEED HELP WITH WATER DAMAGE IN YOUR TACOMA HOME OR BUSINESS?
Fast action is imperative when there is water in the house. Don't waste precious time - contact us at AdvantaClean of South Sound - we service Tacoma, Auburn, Lacey, Lakewood, Olympia, and surrounding WA area homes, businesses, and communities for water removal services.
Whether you are in Tacoma, Olympia, or anywhere in the South Sound, we can assist you in contacting your insurance provider to start a water damage claim. We work with all insurance companies and we guarantee our work. Getting the insurance process started right away means we can work together in clear communication and restore your property in a timely manner. You may have questions – and we can help you navigate the water damage insurance claims process. We are here to help you from the beginning to the end.