Check out these interesting Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) statistics, and call
AdvantaCleanif you would like additional information about air duct cleaning or IAQ!
- 9 out 10 system failures are caused by dirt and dust (LCES) Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service
- Clean systems restore capacity and lessen running time. Translation: Savings on monthly heating/cooling bills. (LCES)
- A buildup of .042 inches of dirt on a heating and cooling coil can result in a decrease of efficiency of 21%. (EPA) Environmental Protection Agency
- Most commercially purchased fiberglass filters are only 7% efficient in stopping dirt, dust, pollen, etc. passing through it. (ASHRAE)
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air. (American College of Allergists)
- One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. (Total Health & Better Health Magazines)
- Legionnaire's Disease was spawned in air conditioning ducts. It killed 29 people in 1976. (American Lung Assoc.)
- In the summer of 1988 at least seven people died in the Los Angeles area from Legionnaire's Disease. (Modesto Bee 9/22/88)
AdvantaClean...for a Healthy Home.