Fire Damage Cleanup
When the unexpected happens, you need help immediately. AdvantaClean is ready 24-hours a day! With the knowledge, capability and urgency to make the best of a traumatic situation, we can respond to fire damage emergencies, including smoke, soot and odor removal, and water extraction and drying.
Our dedicated team of highly trained and skilled professionals are only a phone call away. We focus on securing your property, cleaning up debris and water after the fire department secures your home, and deep cleaning, restoration and storage of your personal belongings until your home or business is reconstructed.
Our First Steps
The AdvataClean team is IICRC certified, and ready to assist in any way we can. Our team can begin work immediately. We will carefully evaluate salvageable portions of your structure as well as the items inside the structure. We will then begin the demo and removal of anything that can be saved. Once the demo is completed, we will identify the best solution for your home or business.
- Emergency Board-Up Service
- Water Extraction and Drying
- Temporary Power
- Smoke and Soot Removal
- Pack, move and storage of personal property
We offer the following restoration to assist in the process of restoring and return to your home or business.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Electronics Restoration
- Document and Art Restoration
- Soft Goods Cleaning
- Laundry/ Dry-Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- NADCA Certified HVAC Cleaning
Getting You Back In Your Home
After securing your home or business, we can begin the restoration process.
- We start by ensuring that the space is dry, using water removal equipment as necessary to ensure the space is ready for the next steps.
- We then clean with an odor neutralizer de-greaser or other soot removal method to ensure that the smell of smoke and soot do not linger in your home.
- Finally, we treat the space with Chlorine Dioxide, a vapor treatment throughout the home which eliminates even the toughest set-in odors.
Additional Services for Catastrophic and Large Loss:
- Rapid Response and Mobilization
- Business Interruption/ Continuity Planning
- Tenant Relocation
- Structural Restoration
- Insurance Claims Support
Why Choose AdvantaClean
When AdvantaClean is on the scene, we are determined to make the experience as easy as possible for the property owner and the insurance provider. We focus on your needs and work closely with everyone involved to reduce the burden caused by fire and smoke damage. Every aspect of the restoration and remediation is done with meticulous attention to details, impeccable documentation and exceptional service – and we will treat your home and property with the respect and consideration it merits.
- We are your local, trusted remediation company
- Experts in our industry - IICRC Certified
- Experience with ALL MAJOR Insurance Companies
- More than 25 years of experience
Our ability to deploy and mobilize when and where needed is second to none. We are the trusted partners for pristine operations access to team members that can assist with insurance claims of all magnitude.
See How AdvantaClean Can Help
Fire Damage & Repair
See how AdvantaClean can help you get through the aftermath of fire damage, from cleanup to rebuilding, we can help.
Explore all of the AdvantaClean services from Mold Remediation and Water Damage Repair to Fire Clean Up.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
AdvantaClean transforms the lives of two deserving families on the relaunch of the 2020 Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Find Your Local AdvantaClean
Don't wait until the problem is too big. Connect with your local AdvantaClean to see how we can help.