Mold Remediation - What Should I Ask the Pro?
If you’ve never had to deal with mold remediation, but suddenly you’re facing some kind of funky infestation that you know is going to require some professional attention, then you’ve come to the right place. Even if you’ve had previous experiences with black mold or other toxic spore contaminations in your living or working spaces, maybe you’re still thinking, “When it comes to mold remediation, what should I ask the pro?” Let us help you with a quick checklist of the six key topics you should be discussing with any mold removal company who is quoting you services for a mold inspection, mold testing or any other aspect of the mold remediation process.
- How long have you been doing this? Obviously everyone has to start somewhere, but it’s important for your peace of mind to know that the person or people who you’re about to entrust with the health and safety of the places where you live and work are highly qualified.
- What kind of equipment do you use? Have your prospective mold remediator walk you through the process of how they plan to conduct their mold inspection and mold testing. Will they be using the most advanced technology to look for hot spots that are hiding behind your walls? Is their mold removal equipment state-of-the-art, HEPA-filtered technology?
- How does the mold testing work? In other words, have your mold remediator candidate explain how he or she will determine whether your mold is actually toxic. Not every kind of mildewy or even moldy substance is a threat to your health. So how will you know? Is your remediator going to use the most reliable sources to check the types of mold that are found in your property?
- What’s the guarantee? Will the contactor stand behind his or her work, and how long will you be guaranteed to not see mold in the affected areas? What’s the process if you find mold again in the future, and where is all of this in writing? Don’t be bashful about asking for this kind of guarantee. After all, this is your hard-earned money we’re talking about here, not to mention the safety and health of your indoor spaces.
- How much does it cost? Of course, you would have asked this question anyway, but we encourage you to have your mold remediation pro go line by line through the estimate for you so that you understand every aspect of supplies, labor and other costs like lab testing and other incidental costs that may apply. You don’t want to get to the end of the process and be surprised by a hidden charge that was hiding in the fine print.
Any real mold remediation pro is going to have all of these answers ready for you, and he or she won’t mind a bit that you’re asking them if they’re really a true professional. If you haven’t been able to find someone who fits all of the above criteria, allow us to introduce ourselves properly: we’re AdvantaClean, and since 1994 our locally-owned franchises across the nation have been ridding commercial and residential buildings of every kind of black mold and other nasty spores. You’ll have the peace of mind in knowing that the very best mold remediators in America are restoring your indoor air quality and surface integrity back to the cleanest, safest conditions they’ve been for a long time. We guarantee your complete satisfaction with our work, we show up on time, and we don’t leave until every bit of mold is eliminated from your property. We use the most sophisticated mold testing and mold removal technology, and our comprehensive mold inspection process is carried out with meticulous care because we know the health of your family and coworkers depends on us doing our job the right way, the first time. Our prices are affordable and we’ll work with your budget and your calendar to get the mold out of your living and working spaces as quickly and effectively as possible. World-class mold remediation is only a call or a click away, so reach out to us now. We look forward to earning your business – and remember, it’s not truly clean until it’s AdvantaClean!
More info? For more information about mold removal, read our post THE COST OF MOLD REMOVAL
Call 877-957-5670 to schedule an appointment with an AdvantaClean Mold Specialist today!