Keeping Your Business & Home Healthy for 20+ Years
If you’re buying a new home or want to inspect your current property, it is important to look for mold. One effective way to do so is through a mold test. Because mold consists of spores that travel through the air, it can spread quickly. Additionally, mold creates mycotoxins, which are dangerous organisms that attack the immune system and jeopardize health.
SOME HEALTH RISKS MOLD POSES:
- Skin irritation
- Breathing difficulties
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Persistent coughing and wheezing
- Lung damage or respiratory infections
Given the dangerous effects mold can have on your wellbeing, it is important to be aware of whether it is in your home or business. While some mold signs are obvious to spot, like when you see black spots on your wall, others are more difficult to trace. If your space starts smelling musty or you unexpectedly experience any of the symptoms listed above, it’s important to check your property for mold.
If you believe you have a mold problem in your commercial or residential property, call our highly-trained specialists at AdvantaClean. We conduct comprehensive mold testing to locate the exact location of the fungal colonies and the cause of its growth. Additionally, we create customized solutions to address the issue.
Some Tests We Use Include:
- Air Samples – Because mold spores travel through the air, one common testing method we use is the “spore trap.” This involves passing air through a sticky surface. Our specialists send the samples to a laboratory, where they monitor the mold growth and identify the type.
- Surface Samples – With surface samples, we skim the surface of the supposed mold area and send in the samples to the lab. Experts analyze the samples to send conclusive reports.
Want to know for certain if you have mold on your property? Contact our specialists by calling (877) 800-2382.