CRAWL SPACE SOLUTIONS STAMFORD
AdvantaClean of Stamford specializes in crawl space moisture solutions. Damp, moist crawl spaces can lead to a variety of problems to your Stamford home, including crawl space mold growth. Proper conditioning of your crawlspace allows for better air quality in the home, increases energy efficiency, keeps critters and bugs out, and reduces humidity and moisture in the air.
With even less use than the attic and basement, crawl space mold, mildew and moisture problems typically go unnoticed. Crawl space moisture solutions such as vapor barriers, ventilation systems, and dehumidifiers are just some ways to combat moisture your Stamford, CT crawl space moisture issues. Our Stamford crawl space moisture control specialists have the equipment and knowledge for just what you need!
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A STAMFORD CRAWL SPACE PROBLEM?
If you have any of the following issues, you may be dealing with a crawl space moisture problem:
- Wood rot
- Damp or sagging insulation
- Hardwood floors “cupping"
- Mold growth in the crawl space
- Termite damage under your home
- Condensation on or in the air ducts
- Musty odor coming from the crawl space or air ducts
STAMFORD CRAWL SPACE MOISTURE SOLUTIONS
Crawl space moisture is all too common in many Stamford, CT homes, especially those with exposed dirt floors. The earth below your home or business is moist. When the moisture evaporates in your crawlspace it can quickly lead to humid conditions, condensation and mold growth.
AdvantaClean offers a number of solutions to fight crawl space moisture. The process begins with an accurate assessment, during which our professionals will thoroughly analyze your crawl space moisture situation to determine the source of your issues. After our inspection, we will develop a customized solution based on your unique situation.
AdvantaClean offers the following solutions to Stamford Crawl Space Moisture Issues:
- Installation of an AdvantaSeal vapor barrier or encapsulation system to isolate the crawl space from the earth.
- Installation of crawl space ventilation- crawl space dehumidifiers and/or crawl space ventilation fans.
- Installation of an AdvantaDrain system to ensure the proper draining of crawl space water.