Houston Crawl Space Encapsulation
Crawl Space Moisture: Why Problems Occur
Crawl spaces, those pesky little hard-to-reach areas in your commercial or residential property, tend to present a unique set of challenges when it comes to stopping moisture growth. Maintaining moisture control under your house is inarguably tough work – no one likes to crawl around in the dark, cobwebby spaces underneath a home! However, no matter how difficult to access the crawlspace in question is, it’s pretty imperative that it be properly cleaned and maintained. Why? Because, in addition to moisture-related issues, these areas of your property are ripe breeding grounds for all kinds of unappetizing creatures and growth – insect infestations, rodent takeovers, and bacteria collectives are all unfortunate results of unclean crawl spaces.
Crawl Space Moisture: Solutions
- Crawl space Inspection and Cleaning. Crawl spaces simply aren’t accessed all that often – much less inspected! However, it’s absolutely crucial that you ensure that your crawlspace(s) are inspected and cleaned on a regular basis. This is where AdvantaClean comes in – our team of experts is highly skilled in safe crawlspace access, cleaning techniques, and inspection procedures. We provide a variety of services in this area, all of which are integral to stopping crawl space moisture growth:
- Crawl Space Weatherproofing: Poor crawl space ventilation can result in surface condensation, which only seeks to increase the amount of crawlspace moisture that exists underneath your home or business. Thankfully, AdvantaClean offers a thorough weatherproofing service for your crawlspace – this will help to ensure that your property is safely sealed from the elements, while remaining sufficiently ventilated.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation. Crawl Space encapsulation procedures are great for waterproofing your home – this entails completely sealing your crawl space vents, insulating your foundation walls, and ensuring that your crawlspace remains totally clean and dry.
Other services to prevent crawl space moisture growth include…
- Special moisture control products
- Black mold removal
- Crawlspace insulation and vapor barrier
- A crawl space dehumidifier
- AdvantaDrain installation (drainage and sump pump)
call us today for crawl space moisture control (713) 496-0511!