AdvantaClean to the Rescue After Dunwoody Storm Damage
Help for Dunwoody Storm Damage
High winds and heavy precipitation can cause substantial storm damage to Dunwoody properties. Heavy limbs and other wind-blown debris can crush roofs, split siding, or shatter glass in windows and doors. Rainwater or occasionally snow or ice drains into your home or business suddenly and rapidly, often filling basements and foundations with inches to feet of water in a short time, especially when overland flooding and seepage from saturated ground add to the mix. As the water gains momentum from the top to the bottom of your property, numerous structural components and contents are soaked with potentially contaminated fluids. The scenario presented is stressful and overwhelming. It would be good to have professional assistance with:
● Assessing and temporarily managing safety hazards inside and outside the structure
● Containing dangerous areas to avoid personal injury
● Securing the building with tarps and boards
● Developing a recovery plan based on restoration industry best practices developed by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
● Implementing immediate floodwater mitigation and remediation services provided by professional technicians using state-of-the-art commercial-grade equipment, tools, and EPA-registered products
Choose AdvantaClean After Storm Damage
Storm damage in Dunwoody, as in any locale, typically affects more than one property in a neighborhood. After the extreme weather blows over, home and commercial building owners scramble to find assistance for the urgent job of water removal, drying, cleaning, and sanitization. Avoid entrusting your property to the first “expert” who knocks on your door in the wake of the destruction. Hiring a restoration partner with an established community presence and demonstrated commitment to seeing your recovery project through from start to finish is vital:
● AdvantaClean of Sandy Springs has years of experience providing Dunwoody storm damage relief and is well-regarded in the community.
● We ensure our crews are certified to the highest industry standards established by the IICRC, an international restoration strategy development, and education leader.
● Our production facility is local; its address is minutes away from your residence or business.
● We offer pack-out and inventory services if needed, storing your personal or business contents securely and accessible during the floodwater and associated services during the cleanup.
● We are available from your first call for assessment through your last questions and concerns, even if issues arise months after our crews wrap up at your address.
● Unlike contractors that follow seasonal storms and national disasters, we consistently provide verifiable credentials and maintain fleets of storm damage mitigation, remediation, and restoration equipment scaled to your circumstances.
Contaminant Concerns After Flooding
Property owners quickly discover that the relatively clean rainwater causing the majority of Dunwoody storm damage becomes tainted quickly. Because the water entering your property flows over industrial sites, landscaped and undeveloped ground, and pavement during flash flooding, it brings a wide variety of hazardous substances inside. Ruined roofing, siding, doors, and windows allow water to break up building materials, some of which contain toxins, including asbestos, lead, and a wide range of chemicals. Overflowing municipal sewage systems can send human waste back into your building, along with pathogens that can cause possible life-threatening illnesses. Mold and mildew can develop fast in damp environments. AdvantaClean protects occupants by:
● Using temporary encapsulation techniques for workspaces, including physical barriers and negative pressure air scrubbing systems during cleanup and any mold remediation
● Collecting and containing contaminated debris and water, conforming to local regulations concerning the disposal of the waste
● Employing lawfully required and practical approaches to air quality restoration and surface disinfection, using established protocols and EPA-registered products
No space in your residence or commercial building is spared from the possibility of structural destruction when wind-blown debris and heavy rain or occasionally sleet or snow pummels communities north of Atlanta. AdvantaClean of Sandy Springs has IICRC work crews and professional-grade equipment ready 24/7 to perform swift mitigation, remediation, and restoration services after Dunwoody storm damage.
Count on AdvantaClean of Sandy Springs to anticipate every need and deliver in the aftermath of Dunwoody storm damage. Call (470) 819-2070 to schedule a prompt assessment and collaborate with our team for comprehensive flooding and wind cleanup services.