If you're ever the victim of water damage, you may find the following tips helpful:
- Call a professional as soon as you discover water damage. Bacterial growth begins immediately following a flood.
- Do not vacuum wet floors or carpets; you're placing yourself at risk for electric shock.
- If you encounter standing water in any room, do not enter if the electricity is still on. Wait until a professional arrives on the premises.
- Turn on your ceiling fans, box fans and oscillating fans throughout the house to aid in the drying process. If your house has an air conditioning system, turn it on at the lowest temperature your utility bill can stand.
- If you spot any wet fabrics throughout your home - sheets, tablecloths, blankets or other coverings - remove them and place them outside for drying.
If you've experienced water damage, Call 877-957-5670 to schedule an appointment with an AdvantaClean water damage specialist today!
More Info? For more information please visit Water Damage FAQs if you have any questions regarding the clean up and claim process.